Subject: Power BI gives you data to-go, on any mobile device
From: "Power BI" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 13:30:45 -0600
List-Id: <7227040.xt.local>

Power BI gives you data to-go, on any mobile device 
Download the app to connect with your data anywhere.

Having trouble viewing this email?
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=78b8c659af58dcf57cf1d2bc3ad09f8d6716f4409c37569acf3c8e6f10da56b85bf5d88b2222dd108d1c79b53cb5875b24c3e4f16c58fe9630ff62a7d0bf79e0 
View as a webpage. 

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4fd5863eed01490bcd2284aea131adee36aa12658229aa8d64e73f7eaba01b1384fb7b6e00372083c96db0153352ccf94621783564117005b7 

Access your Power BI data anytime, anywhere.

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4fd5863eed01490bcd2284aea131adee36aa12658229aa8d64e73f7eaba01b1384fb7b6e00372083c96db0153352ccf94621783564117005b7 
Download the app 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4fd5863eed01490bcd2284aea131adee36aa12658229aa8d64e73f7eaba01b1384fb7b6e00372083c96db0153352ccf94621783564117005b7 

 

 Wherever you are, the Power BI app for mobile devices keeps you in touch with your reports and dashboards. Use the app for on‑the‑go access with your Windows, iOS and Android tablets and phones. It's an easy way to review and share your data with stakeholders. Plus, you'll receive data‑driven alerts the moment they happen.

 
 Thank you,
Your Power BI Team

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4f525e8f22ee4d2f428622b1bcd06717ee9d189297f16ac54747ab3eaa74457e515cc4211ba87507713290aa1ff1fc40de263408ca88b4f1ba 

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4fe4042db2c4e27da642a722ca38dcf35b811147daa673556d1d3b9a78479e73eb3c8c3902cd305521fb4d690ad14ab68ada72446f2b9aee34 

 
 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=8d0689273bc2df4f39ffd9a2fee52ca3eef113dc3417f40eb2b7337de977062c2f356410f10ca5687eb3e1b584515a60b8bb58c6bfaf7238599ae0cc212d2efc 

 

 

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more please read our online Privacy Statement. This email was sent to %%Email%%. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.

 

 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=78b8c659af58dcf5b1d861aff589dc103fcd190dd4f33846d48cb8a4596f6a9b7e369e1358c69755ed217420530ab5f344270a218dbf5e0e0f4b0bc97f1fd60b 
Privacy Statement &#124; 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=78b8c659af58dcf59da724b5179da56e0285d4770c6957b51d4a0260673b60bfb3fa5db69b2febab1be413d7dadf90b66efbf72cb752a0f5a83c89e03d83c767 
Unsubscribe

 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA