Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for January 10th, 2019 at 8:46 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 03:16:14 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-519852534145/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-519852534145/archives/CB49306S2/p1547060759023800

Arif (12:35 AM, January 10th)

EH-201901052139-355028
EH-201901090639-455248
EH-201901090649-399719
EH-201901082034-311069

AJ (8:39 AM, January 10th)

@channel FYI, I haven't been able to access UC for the past 10 minutes,
I'll keep monitoring it...

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account