Subject: Colo Audit - Dec 12
From: Rahul Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Sajeer <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, Govind Kumar Chauhan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 04:50:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Please find attached audit report. 

@Ashish - only one chat where customer rated bad. No agent fault but he may have responded bit quicker. 

    * 

Stanley 

Hello, would you like to talk about our services? 

    * 

Visitor 

hi 

    * 

Visitor rated this chat as bad. 

    * 

Stanley 

Hi there, 

    * 

3:57 pm 

Visitor closed the chat. 

Regards, 
Rahul