Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of November 18th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 04:31:19 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, November 18th – Saturday, November
24th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 172 messages last week (that's 16 more than
the week before). Of those, 54% were in public channels and 46% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 13 files (that's 10 more
than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-486926118480/admin/stats

---

Your workspace had 79 direct messages last week, an average of 4 per
person. That’s 46% of the workspace’s total messages for the week!

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There is 1 admin:
ashish

In total there are 18 people in your workspace (that's not including 209
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-486926118480/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-486926118480/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly