Subject: Shop Black Friday deals now
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 03:06:49 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

Black Friday is here—shop now at Microsoft Store.| 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=ae5fcff293a17f9fcfd116176e737780b0d2cc959c39d2cdf381aca4361edc5e2903fc305cac869a062269dad2676907e5a39b5e8608bf04709dcfad7a067c13e73c3cbca6bda40ef15f30741e700263 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a91d89fe64574be5da72a2d45a445cc2e024521cd438a026423569daf9ff358c21a0e5baaaf1a5cbf586848a35a59b50ad0c0c16d8b5feeb221 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a91a4cd1fd5f699954be25f05068c3fd78bc7af67edd6a50ff44cc85bdf2180d84df6fe2c84ead1ce3e0c5dcef7233d80c990e4fb6bd0cc22e6 

It's the perfect time to buy a new device. Shop incredible deals on Windows 10 PCs, Microsoft Surface, and Xbox consoles.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a918bb462bde9c082ed2a9c3f5eba0e3c4fc4baa44ecbc83deacc436262038620ec05db168ef37e1f44daa62482c2925397a58c3f690d5f9310 
START SHOPPING   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a919073b80177f8ee4ef8ea66f0dd14163ae0058a0268a72037059128e05c818880ef666708481fff5fad537847e1f56748d12d6814b858ebe4 
Give joy 
Surprise them with gifts they’ll love

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a91abf8c0720a4119cc89b2a1519fac57b563ef6e8683ca3bf119c28ba52e22550ee06afd63cd4a381f376d47fda1175547f3dd2066fb8df290 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a91abf8c0720a4119cc89b2a1519fac57b563ef6e8683ca3bf119c28ba52e22550ee06afd63cd4a381f376d47fda1175547f3dd2066fb8df290 
Windows 10 PCs 
Save $200 on DELL Inspiron 15, now only $499.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=58e15969c83b1a91abf8c0720a4119cc89b2a1519fac57b563ef6e8683ca3bf119c28ba52e22550ee06afd63cd4a381f376d47fda1175547f3dd2066fb8df290 
SHOP NOW   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a39ffe52df003fd3474c6e97b3ec6f7e0129bf1c4a06f9751eb037e952c51e0f446bdbb630fe57d93c3e6137125d9ee2b435100bf22f96956a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a39ffe52df003fd3474c6e97b3ec6f7e0129bf1c4a06f9751eb037e952c51e0f446bdbb630fe57d93c3e6137125d9ee2b435100bf22f96956a 
Surface 
Bundle and save up to $330. Now $999.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a39ffe52df003fd3474c6e97b3ec6f7e0129bf1c4a06f9751eb037e952c51e0f446bdbb630fe57d93c3e6137125d9ee2b435100bf22f96956a 
SEE OFFERS   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a301d33faf097f89d27ddbd36ba9ff0cd9031848c5eaf36b521a26ba8e6900177479648d6370c5bcaa48a6e65f337e979ba42c61cf87b50deb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a301d33faf097f89d27ddbd36ba9ff0cd9031848c5eaf36b521a26ba8e6900177479648d6370c5bcaa48a6e65f337e979ba42c61cf87b50deb 
Xbox 
Save up to $100 withthis console combination.3

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a301d33faf097f89d27ddbd36ba9ff0cd9031848c5eaf36b521a26ba8e6900177479648d6370c5bcaa48a6e65f337e979ba42c61cf87b50deb 
SEE OFFERS   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a307b6a240579defff84dd4d2788c218ba2a3255771dd2f40c7f3084f91eaec3d637063ab5d3c8d68611ac9e02d10b100c738bf36408add58b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a307b6a240579defff84dd4d2788c218ba2a3255771dd2f40c7f3084f91eaec3d637063ab5d3c8d68611ac9e02d10b100c738bf36408add58b 
Games 
Save up to 65%.4, 5

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a307b6a240579defff84dd4d2788c218ba2a3255771dd2f40c7f3084f91eaec3d637063ab5d3c8d68611ac9e02d10b100c738bf36408add58b 
SHOP NOW   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a395511e973fbcb4ef85f8aed21f0bc063591394f5f05dd01ca3061ed46bde2e91b702f71896288ec0e2dcdf8eb64cbf34d5eb5573e3a79791 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a395511e973fbcb4ef85f8aed21f0bc063591394f5f05dd01ca3061ed46bde2e91b702f71896288ec0e2dcdf8eb64cbf34d5eb5573e3a79791 
More  Black Friday savings
Find gifts for everyone on your list—see Black Friday deals from top retailers on Bing before you shop.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30727e521b1e9f3eaf80b63b75d04d23fe34e8708fdf4f31b54c8ad673588f1553d5206ba722499f793726d67c3269bc0661f06aeb58e8aca 
DISCOVER DEALS   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a357e98c38da9338f15975343608195483ef5a103ee23ab5217aca00ed1d0f071774e718be0c26a983c1d8a4fb79495ba1d7579e6f4868af0d 
Treat yourself to a  new PC
Today's the day to buy a new Windows 10 PC.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a302db9871f93ca59a1983de56f3ec12fea04d8ab92617a7b733a6000da86fb5c9d3ef2c04484694a487ea7a04f517fa22d3e17105576dbb88 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a302db9871f93ca59a1983de56f3ec12fea04d8ab92617a7b733a6000da86fb5c9d3ef2c04484694a487ea7a04f517fa22d3e17105576dbb88 
Fast and powerful 
processors

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a358f3892a33f3abcd92f010445cceeec1019b45f0d74228d408c73b8b9bb87165bee02819d77e9d939f86c7bb58b4e5aa9a27a2aeae221c4d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a358f3892a33f3abcd92f010445cceeec1019b45f0d74228d408c73b8b9bb87165bee02819d77e9d939f86c7bb58b4e5aa9a27a2aeae221c4d 
Extra tools for productivity 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30f1b3851ce694b2dcf2331d73f151d554b580eef954495e9dc1e275137460bb39076eb58b869cb4abdc7625a22f5ba737a57ef2849f0cb8b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30f1b3851ce694b2dcf2331d73f151d554b580eef954495e9dc1e275137460bb39076eb58b869cb4abdc7625a22f5ba737a57ef2849f0cb8b 
Portable, sleek design 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a369d0dd42f6c741a87860ae0f045ad7e66ac1dfb9bcb4226f636a7662f175b5f98e32644ed0b2034b5c1ce600f7583b86fc129c267bec0e4b 
FIND YOUR  WINDOWS 10 PC   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30b35b5b64a87b7be273e5e9a0a162806208e237f0d960786236bf5a9bd363ca30680dd13c6a629e00b657fa7c8c932b8993e1b5a54f340a6 
Reasons to shop at  Microsoft Store

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30b35b5b64a87b7be273e5e9a0a162806208e237f0d960786236bf5a9bd363ca30680dd13c6a629e00b657fa7c8c932b8993e1b5a54f340a6 
Free shipping

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30b35b5b64a87b7be273e5e9a0a162806208e237f0d960786236bf5a9bd363ca30680dd13c6a629e00b657fa7c8c932b8993e1b5a54f340a6 
Free returns

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a30b35b5b64a87b7be273e5e9a0a162806208e237f0d960786236bf5a9bd363ca30680dd13c6a629e00b657fa7c8c932b8993e1b5a54f340a6 
24/7 Customer support

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a33138929346fb7dadabe29bb2f44a2e64b1b433a131fb6a43c852224b23b876835d0beffd11a39873c07db81a7e86b5d22bccb4ae9d1c15f9 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a33138929346fb7dadabe29bb2f44a2e64b1b433a131fb6a43c852224b23b876835d0beffd11a39873c07db81a7e86b5d22bccb4ae9d1c15f9 
   FIND A MICROSOFT STORENEAR YOU   

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a35752f5dbff0404f04b59abfb3813f8c8bd09eab0e621f71be816dac7f6ffdd5d2ff1a4bd821e8706e781fa7a6e3683d162cf67ac84f334bc 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a366d1e62cb6cc8c79e01460cd4098d350d55269cf219dd341990018dd9173c162d5df7e05ebfced42492dec5ee7aac24be5390759a129b30f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a336a600ee1d2d710b6391fff939d3b3a5957dd633f6175e5f00f8408ee513361f3b09fa5c69a101b7787421001427332485941626f8edc78d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9338e7ccbd2ec6a3e3d7bdbb2e0f4afacab402d0209e497b1c89c470d730d9a6f4bbbc891ee028b5f6a2f71a13b28350d6f7039f3679d8321a4458898eb9c1d5 

 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=f7bdbf626ed9aa1d9308e71cc3a371fb6dadb6d1da4e08d32e045d1d73155645aa7f09f3976c2b34dec0fec35f4ccec1b0f652f04cd0f63abbd09561d6837e69 

1Offer valid from November 22, 2018 to November 30, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid only on select Dell Inspiron 15" PC. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 5 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.2Offer valid from 9:00 PM PST on November 21 , 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on November 26, 2018, while supplies last.
 Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid only on select Surface Pro 6 and Black Type Cover bundle. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 3 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.3Offer valid from 9:00 PM PST on November 17, 2018 to 11:59 PM on December 31, 2018 while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in theUnited States
 (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid only on select Xbox One X 1TB Bundle. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 3 offers per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.4Offers shown are available 11/14/2018 to 11/26/2018 in Microsoft Store while supplies last. Offers and content varies by market and may change at any time. Not valid on prior orders or purchases. May not be combinable with other offers. Other exclusions and limits may
 apply. 5 ESRB Ratings range from Everyone to Mature.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=f7bdbf626ed9aa1d9085ec02e14daf8cc6cf209b7732beb282d849c8429d6c52f73c970e5048e523383199b1dca84f31527f51d5550dcad01606cd28882f3cc0 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=f7bdbf626ed9aa1dd47073986b1bb3e67470d2bac00e64ab4be4cb3d0b4f95e6a4a83b8152dd08812155ca8b9ea22ecef5bd5648693c0464f023b91c5b06368e 
Privacy Statement 
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052