Subject: [MAPS #1606261] AutoReply: WWW remove for 180.151.15.162
From: "DUL via RT" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:22:38 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for contacting Trend Micro. Your message regarding 
WWW remove for 180.151.15.162  
has been assigned a ticket ID of  
[MAPS #1606261].
Please include that string in the Subject: header of any future
correspondence with Trend Micro.

Single IP Removal Requests
==========================
If you are requesting that a single IP address be removed from
the DUL, please wait for a follow-up response from the Trend
Micro Spam Investigations (SI) team.

Most requests are handled automatically within 1 hour of 
being submitted to Trend. 

NOTE: If you do not agree with the automated response, then 
please email a response back to us and the ticket will be 
handled by a human being for followup.

Please remember, the fastest response is received when
you use the IP Lookup Tool to check an IP and submit a
request: http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup

ISP Updates and Removal Requests
================================
If you are an ISP or IP space owner providing us with an 
update to your assigned IPs, we try to provide a first 
response back to you within 1 working day. 

Other Requests
==============
If your request is not covered above, we will work on the 
ticket and contact you as needed to resolve the issue.

Thank you!
Trend Micro Spam Investigations Team