Subject: Re: Articals account
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 13:39:13 +0530 (IST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFB more websites for free articles posting. 

Website 	Free Posting 	UserName 	Password 
www.hubpages.com 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.ezinearticles.com 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.articles.pubarticles.com 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.123articleonline.com 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	829673 
www.amazines.com 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	Moonlight123 
www.pusha.se 	Yes 	[email-masked] 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.magportal.com 		[email-masked] 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:07:48 PM 
Subject: Articals account 

Hi Ma'am, 

Today I have created account on below website. 

URL 	UserName 	Password 
www.tumblr.com 	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
	coconut88 
www.livejournal.com 	livesalesman2 	Coconut88 
www.evernote.com 	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.wattpad.com 	livesalesman2 	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 
www.Inspire.com 	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
	QkF~E>L(Tp<$7[5J 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral