Subject: 72056567 UPS NO 1Z3R22440460455571
From: "NISHA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'varun'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'JAI BHARDWAJ'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 15:38:51 +0530

Dear Customer,

This has reference to the above mentioned shipment, Please be informed that
said shipment is undelivered and hold at pickup point for self collection as
consignee was not available when UPS attempted delivery.

Pickup Package By

11/12/2018

DETAILS OF COLLECTION POINT ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

UPS Access PointT Location

IL QUADRIFOGLIO 
1 LUIGI MAINONI D'INTIGNANO V 
MILANO, 20125, IT

Phone

0230303039

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 8:30am-12:30pm, 3:00pm-7:00pm

Sat: 9:00am-12:30pm

Sun: Closed

 

 

Thanks & regards,

Nisha Khandelwal

TEAM LEADER-CS

Mail to :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd /UBX Logistics 

128/B, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi -110066

Tel:  +91 11 4210 0000 Fax: +91 11 4210 0010 

 <http://www.ubxpress.in/> www.ubxpress.in

NOTE : Please note that our Jamaica office in USA has now shifted to a new
address as mentioned below 

EZ Worldwide Express / UBX

147-34 176th St

Jamaica, NY 11434

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. SAVE PAPER