Subject: Grandstream Academy - GCS UC Solutions - GST2018-444 | 23rd Oct 2018
From: "M.N. Aiman Ahmad Mahir" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 12:07:41 +0800

Dear Enrollee,

Thank you for registering for the Grandstream Certified Specialist - UC
Solutions Certification Course held on *TODAY at 13:00 MYT*.
This session will be conducted entirely online via the IPVideoTalk Cloud
Collaboration Service.
You may access the course at the following link 10 minutes prior to the
start time:

Meeting Link:   https://meetings.ipvideotalk.com/73958318/register
Meeting ID:  73958318
Meeting Password: 193

*How To Attend*
You may use the following devices to connect:

*Web Browsers*: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer,
Opera
*Mobile Applications*: IPVideoTalk Mobile for Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grandstream.xmeeting> or
iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/app/ipvideotalk/id1135328713?mt=8>
*Business Conferencing Systems*: GVC3200, GVC3202 or GVC3210

*Certification Exam*

Immediately following the course instructions, a 30 minute certification
examination will be available online.
The examination will be available for 2 hours, however, once you start the
exam, you will have 30 minutes to complete.
Please follow these steps to access the exam once the instruction portion
of the course is complete:

1) Via your web browser, access the following link:
https://academy.grandstream.com/contents/examination_list

2) Look for session number  *GCS01-1004EN-684* and click on the link

3) Enter your email address (the one you used to register) and the access
PIN code: *5976*

4) When you are ready, click "Start"

5) Passing rate : 24/30

(Just in case, you will receive another email with the examination access
information prior to the exam being available)

Thank you once again for signing up for this course and good luck on the
exam!

Best regards,

*M.N. Aiman Ahmad Mahir* *| Grandstream Networks, Inc.*
Email | [email-masked]

Skype | GrandstreamAiman

*www.grandstream.com <http://www.grandstream.com>*