Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for October 18th, 2018 at 8:23 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:53:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-459394942581/).

---

#feedback
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-459394942581/archives//p1539872581000100

Arif (7:53 PM, October 18th)
@AJ Ticket #68195: Why escalate to Jessica on international orders? Deb
takes care of international order amendments..not sure if the order has
been updated since m not sure if you informed Deb..the order has already
been shipped..let's see what happens

@AJ @Subho @Kae @Videl ( Vishal ) @Deeksha @Ashish @Rahul: Hi everyone.
Sam is not happy with how we deal with the refund requests. We have to
change our approach and dig deeper to find out the reason of return
rather than simply copy-pasting the generic template and quickly sending
the return instructions. We have to avoid the returns as much possible,
so please be very wise to first get a deeper understanding of the
situation instead of simply sending the return instructions at the first
go. Please let me know if anyone has any question around it. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account