Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for October 12th, 2018 at 8:38 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:08:21 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message and a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-456462381542/).

---

#feedback
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-456462381542/archives//p1539308414000100

Subho (7:10 AM, October 12th)
Yeah I get your point..  that's why I mentioned it approximate as there
are charges for international transactions.. just thinking out of the
box.. going an extra mile for the customer.. and in case he comes back
disputing this.. we can always explain it to him that's foreign exchange
and can vary depending on a particular day's rate and country's foreign
exchange regulations that's why we said it approximate..we're a
globalised world now and everyone understands that and who doesn't we
can always explain.. Thank you..

Arif (8:32 PM, October 12th)
@Subho @AJ @Kae @Videl ( Vishal ) @Naveen @Deeksha@Ashish Who was doing
HFL shift at around 10 30  AM in the morning today.. A customer came on
HFL chat and no one was available to respond....not appreciable..Please
confirm who was doing the shift at that time...

---

@Kae
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-456462381542/archives/DBJGWGJQ1/p1539300233000100

Kae (4:53 AM, October 12th)

break in

Break out

log out

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account