Subject: A Skype update may be required
From: "Skype" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 09:45:27 -0600
List-Id: <7225442.xt.local>

A Skype update may be required 

Get the latest Skype | We see that you recently used Skype version 7. If you’ve already updated to Skype version 8 please ignore this message.

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6abfddb5be0f4624a0bc92df45734f666cde9cf2ac0cf407b473134a6f56a748ef74c67bb4ce74cb351614e15937df3b31421304c89da2e19 
Get the latest Skype

| 
https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6151b5113d75afffa7abd1bad9d33838780ce3f1a27336820c531a486924716361157d147b243e379158c858cf6fdccf97a1a702bef552454 
View in browser

| 
https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6f2e85b7864b2152deb326661d124efcd8262a05dac6b13fb59d57fbbbbf772fd0c0c915146ef3ba12e307330c4855de8f98156d3405a2fbc 
Forgotten your password?

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6972747bf83b51358d185f2cdabe9fcde8be77e3748e5ddf94993cb26ec28c4eb126baad105fe9b91bcaf1d6ece8ab5f84c563fddac035a1b 

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6344775a553ee744bd8e7a23a05fc27577a228dbd4d7ffe6594e90d16524f5d0eb0408e0431a2a3f2042f81caa6dc4bb6f61cc6993b4453af 

We see that you recently used Skype version 7. If you’ve already updated to Skype version 8 please ignore this message.

We’re letting you know that 
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2020069 
support for Skype version 7will end on 1 November 2018 on desktop devices and 15 November on mobile and tablet devices. When support ends, we’ll begin requiring updates to version 8. Although you may be able to use older versions for a little while, we encourage you to update today to avoid any interruption.

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6d9e169a6839b529cb2c7c580cc583091cff062c405b39734f45e6fff90e347f7890e96eab9b587fbbd54c4417c13ca99421037b9b47e83d9 
Update now

We are working to make Skype better for you. With Skype version 8, you’ll be able to record calls, have private conversations, make HD video calls, transfer files up to 300 MB and more. 

Your conversation history will still be available on your device after you update. Check system requirements to make sure that you can use Skype version 8 on your device as the list of
https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a626b6c76fe9e9145e9688b1b681f9d85fa10db3e15e0b175eb0d9ca68003e9eb2cb41d50b3428c84934b6a19181b6b79f13395e11043c742b 
supported OS versionshas changed. If your OS is no longer supported, you should export your history prior to updating. Visit our
https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6171624e40169fb369cb3e96d3e3e224844bb801a9a4e43025ea7a74663899d3ded9442cf4911fc1f99595482bcd532ed47e00da7afd5da53 
update FAQsto learn more. 

Thanks for your continued support!

Account summary

Account Name:ashish.lsm 

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a63ac1055b9c0f7f6ac4ec451c9a370f10eb3ece50275ee3a7ffd08b994e8e6e140ea71a4ad1032076b886683d63d4044951d480d3ba47d717 
My Account
|

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6260067c4d7c935a78b43700e42eabf3fb4f41a8c6d53cdae2c646bfd207d3dd37b1282b11735b4e3711e4b22e113c61517fca69808ce7f76 
Help
|

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6374ab6726b5db05524703424fbbd96732978a7920a4707b71f1706faa25658a8a6cd7b26c3d7168a0d180f1f327cd9dd1de7fe8f8575c65f 
Skype.com

If you have Skype Credit or an active subscription and can’t update Skype, please contact the
https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6705e545151bc9ab31289bafbdaab06f604b36f59a5aa151a39a4e834e109678562b234d2f8dc21715fa444955a86b154755ccba445594009 
Skype Customer Service team.

No emergency calls with Skype. Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can&#39;t be used for emergency calling.
2003-2018 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trademarks and logos and the "S" logo are trademarks of Skype or related entities. 
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839 
Privacy Statement

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA 

Skype Communications S.A.R.L. 23&#8209;2&zwj;9 R&zwj;iv&zwj;es d&zwj;e Cl&zwj;aus&zwj;en, L&#8209;21&zwj;65 Luxe&zwj;mbourg

https://click.email.skype.com/?qs=c7a55b7896cd14a6972747bf83b51358d185f2cdabe9fcde8be77e3748e5ddf94993cb26ec28c4eb126baad105fe9b91bcaf1d6ece8ab5f84c563fddac035a1b