Subject: Fwd: Employment Verification_Upender Sharma_1026-069467_Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd-7470485
From: Employment Verification <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:01:49 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am writing this on behalf of AuthBridge, one of India’s leading company
in Employee Background Screening Services. You may visit www.authbridge.com to
know more about us.

This mail is in regard to an employment verification of *Upender Sharma *who
we understand was/is employed by your esteemed organization. We are
enclosing a questionnaire containing some information regarding <his/her>
employment with you. We would be obliged if you could take out some time at
your earliest convenience and validate this information. In case you find
any piece of information provided in the questionnaire incorrect, kindly
mention the correct information in the adjacent cell. You can reach me on
+91 124 4609800 in case you have any queries regarding this.

*Employee Code CES-1784 *

*Client name: Concentrix*
  Details as Mentioned by the Applicant in the Job Application Form Details
Confirmed by
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
1 Name of Organisation Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
2 Tenure October 21, 2016 - Ocotber 15, 2017
3 Designation Sr Associate
4 Employee Code *CES-1784*
5 Reporting Manager (Designation, Email ID & Tele No.)
6 Reason for leaving Not Mentioned
7 Eligibility for rehire
8 Referee's Details
9 Additional Comments
10 Feedback on account of Disciplinary/Ethical/Integrity conduct on the job.

11 Mode of Response

(If Applicable)

***Important: Kindly refer the attached documents and confirm below. *

Are the attached documents authentic?

We thank you in advance for your time and support.

Note: This specific correspondence will be tracked through the reference
number, hence request you not to change the subject line for future
correspondence.

AuthBridge <http://www.authbridge.com/> is a leading provider of
tech-platforms and solutions that facilitate trust in people and alliances.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
for information security. With delivery capability in 140+ countries, we
have been serving clients across the globe including Fortune 500 companies
for over 13 years now.

*Are you getting Ex-employee verifications requests too often? Save your
resources and time by automating it completely with WorkAttest.*

*WorkAttest *is a technology driven, web-based and secure platform which
can automate the process of handling and responding to incoming employment
verification requests by verification agencies and other organizations.
Using advanced algorithms, this repository manages your exited employee
data to deliver insights on their movement and help you manage attrition as
well. Visit www.workattest.com for details.

To get more information about our services & solutions, you may write us at
[email-masked] or call us at +91-8826988001 (for sales
enquiry only)

Sincere Regards,
Swati Pokhrel
Verification Specialist
[email-masked]
0124 4605700