Subject: The latest updates are here
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 13:43:32 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

Learn more about Windows, Surface, and the October Update. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=00a48013707aef279c52f11bfb7b44cb13f385c5f007fa65dc3837ffd9a1fb37eee530bed8fe2d18eefe3509b776a8398979edcc767d341fad87dbcf21674fe093654745b9ee8967e5681b1375a93ac6 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a593a6c1513dafe0a0d860219aa16c7d5590e9a57f7a18d0ddad312de4b295dab123d32e2d6c0499c0753dfb7e5284976eb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59994d4d7c70068d896ccb90a838aa26bb9b5930f649a1d40b59b25ceff6d00dc5d6f7ccbef684e1402ce399a7140e6895 

Built to  work together
Windows 10, Microsoft Surface and Office 365 keep getting better together. Create, learn, and connect with all things Microsoft.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a594a0f2160c438ff429318a1f4e4a1868141d27f0383668b221c6d9429b82c4ad2a9d9efaae1b45939901f53c9433ca7b3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a594a0f2160c438ff429318a1f4e4a1868141d27f0383668b221c6d9429b82c4ad2a9d9efaae1b45939901f53c9433ca7b3 

Anything but ordinary
 
Windows 10 and Surface work better together. Meet the Surface family’s newest additions—Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Surface Studio 2.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5907df82dcb050152b8def0ccb596aa1bd4e45e85dd933af3ecdbb1c85074d2e4a0fdc51d022959ec8d008bafc5f5a0be1 

MEET THE FAMILY  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5936a94a693bf4c9783530eb3ef3bbb3b54dbfd82a46d3fc66bb8c12869f37b6b305863334065a2b1f456ecb28fa2a05d3 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5936a94a693bf4c9783530eb3ef3bbb3b54dbfd82a46d3fc66bb8c12869f37b6b305863334065a2b1f456ecb28fa2a05d3 

There’s a Surface  for everyone

Find the best of Windows 10 in the Surface family’s newest additions—Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Surface&nbspStudio 2.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5926ac60050830577ea00b661b028abce69aeabe0b34ad59caad03b8b349b207e534ee6a2423b799189eec954306b701a4 

LEARN MORE ABOUT SURFACE  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a596afbd107d04413fd8c8402c09e5d5fbda6ca31031f516913d76afd6be6e95f89114662964350885a3bc1e1ab37558d18 

New features coming  your way

Stay connected, pursue your passions, and take back a few extra minutes in the day.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a594114a073bec4c4bbb2cb0a6e4261a436a32bcd0b03f16730930bd96acca664ceb7a83eea16269d32e3183db86f0507eb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a594114a073bec4c4bbb2cb0a6e4261a436a32bcd0b03f16730930bd96acca664ceb7a83eea16269d32e3183db86f0507eb 

Do more with Office  on Windows

Bring your ideas to life with the new features inOffice 365. At home, school, or work, on your phone, or PC—Office on Windows has what you need to get it done.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5910b29545b4013364876481a161b12ca6af9918a6aa9ee68a5bfd574013f85114a10830125dc18ef14ba68bd42913ceec 

DISCOVER NEW FEATURES

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59745e6e8005a21f0bc31f9b052885b66abeae1537131454a23d24b67e7525beabaf6f84df3f2269f15dba981892a78ee5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59745e6e8005a21f0bc31f9b052885b66abeae1537131454a23d24b67e7525beabaf6f84df3f2269f15dba981892a78ee5 

Make the most of  your time

Make your life easier with time-saving features in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update1:

-  

Get instant access to your Android phone's photos on YourPhone app2.

-  

Sync searches and docs from PC to phone with Timeline on mobile3.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59745e6e8005a21f0bc31f9b052885b66abeae1537131454a23d24b67e7525beabaf6f84df3f2269f15dba981892a78ee5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59115d2dc1dfd68fafb55761d946072511fbaeb8b9c95860ac5772448d11df8318bad05c3a2d42e721b2915d6bfac55cf7 

EXPLORE THE OCTOBER UPDATE  

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59c43b9c551df2fdaf24eaf2e2c4ef488f75301a9cc088067a84b405aa012d2d6245ee2eb9e5c66cbd22a247dab9db6e74 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a599a4d1ba144dbaee61d16b819f396ee16e8c1a91a99d75eed43ad0e2b0c45a8c0c879114c7b574a9690d072d5d6a54140 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5917c1fd4505ed4c738ed5cc31da30b31de0191ffd640171c7f9197e052ed3d83aeace272e9d765b9b553e4e7b4dc9aae0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a5920b6ce359a6f0df83f870d2cb92b2c89bdd76d34807565e50c73c728311391bf7e7d8dc83fc02bc4143bebd91c52bb8b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59d4e2b520e2b2b40fe89e71c21ea1ec90029b0ee64ee28c952431cc498c7495cd896417b847170cdd8de2a2794499c8ef 

1The Windows 10 October 2018 Update rolls out automatically via Windows Update. After the download completes we’ll notify you to pick the right time to finish the installation. If your version of Windows 10 has reached end of service, use the 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59413f1d1245596aa00668ed04e3d688b81601182a5fcd986259d05572d9115c0b483bb554ece20472440ff516f9a37a9f 
Update Assistant to update now.

2Users must link their mobile phone to their PC in PC settings or through 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a592f13d32cfe0cec1058efd27a94062455b07eb82dde1d13a55f2632680f2734effa7a9d4e47d6d667597c10834938d3ea 
Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store. Users will receive an app from Microsoft which they must download to their mobile phone and follow the setup prompts. Requires Android 7.0+.

3Timeline on phone shows 7 days of past activities, including activities done on a tablet and laptop when users are signed into their Microsoft accounts.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59c8f4a30a34c0ec2d9f604af997b556d39826ebcc6b482aee2c291af5e949d8114ad5e65dc49b5f012e932b0ad8f91bd94100f11e48f09865 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d3cb150afffb2a59c61f8e2aea519b1c46d01a86329ea0132a1ca0d1f205ed9152041494695f749133c7d82f45c8720a22de3587a713cc5d 
Privacy Statement 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052