Subject: Tariff & Proposal for Car Rental Services
From: "INFO" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jaiveer'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 17:57:11 +0530

Dear Mr Ashish Dabral,

Greetings from AONE TRIPS..!!!

We got your credentials from your good office. 

Please find enclosed here with rates for various New Latest Cabs in the
mentioned attachment.

We hope all above is as per your needs and expectations. In case, you
require any further information / clarification, please feel free to revert
to us.

Thanking you and assuring you to provide our best services at all times to
come.

Thanks again and with best regards

Sonu Chacko

(An ISO -9001:2000 Certified Company)

Head Office:- K-2/118 | Defence Enclave | Mahipalpur Extension | New
Delhi-110037

Branch Office :- S Block | DLF Phase-III | Gurgaon -122001

Mob.: +91 9871668892 | +91 9205560460 | D.:- +91 11-26646334

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

24x7 Reservation Centre: +91 95990-70960

E-mail:-  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Website:  <http://www.aonetrips.com/> www.aonetrips.com

Follow us on Social Media:

 <https://www.facebook.com/Aonetrip/>
<https://plus.google.com/107557244938136709045/posts>
<https://www.twitter.com/aonetrips/>
<https://www.pinterest.com/aonetrips/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aone-trips>
<https://www.instagram.com/aonetrips/?hl=en>