Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of September 2nd, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:31:36 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, September 2nd – Saturday, September 8th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 409 messages last week (that's 40 more than
the week before). Of those, 16% were in public channels, 2% were in
private channels, and 82% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 20 files (that's 18 fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-432298626069/admin/stats

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 3 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

Ron

In total there are 15 people in your workspace (that's not including 31
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-432298626069/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-432298626069/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly