Subject: Logistics partnership between Ultimolingerie and Pickrr Technologies
From: Ankit Arora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 18:15:28 +0530

Hi Ashish,

It was a pleasure speaking with you !!

The email is in regards to discussion on the logistic partnership between
Ultimolingerie and Pickrr. Please find below brief introduction about Pickrr
 Technologies:-

We (*at Pickrr.com*) provide a completely transparent and technology
prone end to end logistic services. We firmly believe in making your
business journey a delightful and simple experience. Pickrr understands the
challenges faced by companies in Logistics and provides hassle free unique
offering for its customers.

Our esteemed clientele includes Archies Online , Koovs, Naaptol,
HomeShop18, Snapdeal, Voonik, Datawind, Koolwinks, LatestOne,
Screenguards.in, Cyankart , HealthKart, Jockey India, Club Factory India,
Voonik, CoverItUp, Daily Objects, Street Style Store, DeoBazaar, LULU and
SKY, The Man Company, Cyankart, Macmerise, Sukkhi.com, PosterGully, CaseDodo,
TimePcs, WearYourOpinion, Oplore, MillionCases, TeeStory,
Addiconline,Fonokart, Qrioh.com, Stayclassy, Bigroots, Shopvalley.in etc.

*Our Goal:*

*1. Increase revenue of customer by increasing delivery percentage.*
*2. Removing fake remarks from the e-commerce logistics industry.*
*3. Removing COD hassles for our customers.*
*4. Provide an efficient technology to achieve above goals.*
*5. Removing the inefficiencies caused due to weights of shipments.*

*Key Services offered by Pickrr:*

*1. Free Pickup Services* -: Pickup services anywhere from *Mumbai, Delhi,
Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur,
Pune, Ahemdabad, Surat  and other parts of India *with same day dispatching.

2. *Free NDR Team* :- A full NDR team will support you providing you faster
and glitch free delivery experience.

3. *Transparent Remittance and Invoicing System* :- We provide a
transparent dashboard with hassle-free remittance and an invoicing system
where complete information is present on the dashboard.

*4. Ticketing System :- *Easy to use customer support feature in the
dashboard to raise any issue or concern by registering a ticket.

5. *Reverse and International Shipping* :-  Customers have the same
platform for their reverse and international shipping needs.

*6. Unique NDR Handling System* :- NDR process have been made easy by our
system to generate dynamic NDR reports on the fly to eliminate fake and
unattempted remarks. It will directly increase the delivery efficiency.

*7. Serviceability* :- We cater to *more than 16,000 pin codes for COD
and **prepaid
services in India. *Further, we also provide shipping through IndiaPost for
the rest of Pincodes in India ( Terms and Conditions applicable ).

*8. New age based Logistics Dashboard* :- As a business partner, we provide
seamless integration of our platform with our partner’s business through
tools such as API integration (Order Placing, Order Cancellation and Order
Tracking, live-order tracking, on-demand Pick-up, Analytics, Manifest
generation etc.)

We will provide you the best service in the market, leading to a long
partnership between Ultimolingerie and Pickrr.

Let me know how we can take this forward !!

With Best Regards,

Ankit Arora
Business Development | [email-masked]
Pickrr- World of Efficient Logistics
+91-9999130460

*www.pickrr.com <http://www.pickrr.com>*