Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of July 29th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:52:47 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

HFL's Weekly SummarySunday, July 29th – Saturday, August 4th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 account was deactivated:
Divyansh sharma

View a complete list of member changes:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-414020083152/admin/billing/changes

---

Your members sent a total of 883 messages last week (that's 586 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 5% were in public channels and 95% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-414020083152/admin/stats

---

The channel your workspace used most last week was #general
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-414020083152/archives/general),
with 52 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

In total there are 12 people in your workspace (that's not including 4
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-414020083152/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-414020083152/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly