Subject: **Employment Verification of Ritu**
From: "Kailash Chander" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 23:44:04 +0530

Hi Team,

Kindly confirm the details for the below mentioned employee.

Company's Name: Live Salesman
Name : Ritu

Employee ID: NA

Designation: Customer Care Executive

Status:- Resigned/Absconding

Date of Joining : Jun 05, 2017

Date of Separation: Aug 05, 2018

Kindly confirm the same at the earliest.

 

Regards

Kailash Chander Pandey

Senior Executive - HR

Service | Trust | Respect | Integrity | Value Creation | Excellence

Email               <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Mobile          +91  9560993040

Web
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.saburit
lc.in%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cconcentrix.hrhdesk%40concentrix.com%7Ccbc3603f5b104a
b5975f08d5b196f022%7C599e51d62f8c43478e591f795a51a98c%7C0%7C0%7C636610184208
215654&sdata=%2F%2BF0x7CWLQTJ6igs8XSXq5n655bj316gMMQ05hrf91E%3D&reserved=0>
www.saburitlc.in       

"Save a Tree" - Please consider the environment before printing this email.