Subject: Zendesk & Slack have joined forces
From: "Team Zendesk" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 7 Aug 2018 11:30:07 -0400

Hi Ashish,

Since Slack and Zendesk teamed up to launch Slack for Zendesk Support, customer service has been turned into an effortless team sport. 

With the ability to view, create, and take action on support tickets from any Slack channel, Slack for Zendesk Support empowers agents to deliver amazing customer experiences even more efficiently.

In the spirit of collaboration, connect Zendesk and Slack together to get 30 days of Slack on the Standard Plan for free!  

Claim offer  
<http://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=18996&elqTrackId=d205efe404d743b9a88ea8f29d3027ba&emailAddress=ashish%40lsmindia.com&firstName=Ashish&lastName=Dabral&elq=a45d2e85d4e14b19b46e4d8d9c4bf669&elqaid=16031&elqat=1>                                                                                                          

Also, learn more about how Slack uses Zendesk and how the integration boosts collaboration on our recent webinar here 
<http://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=18995&elqTrackId=fd1989d4944b48f4a0315f90bcec4c45&emailAddress=ashish%40lsmindia.com&firstName=Ashish&lastName=Dabral&elq=a45d2e85d4e14b19b46e4d8d9c4bf669&elqaid=16031&elqat=1>.                 

Cheers,
Team Zendesk                                   

<http://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=2184&elqTrackId=e1ed2c99fc5b44269d3691c5efe8eb63&elq=a45d2e85d4e14b19b46e4d8d9c4bf669&elqaid=16031&elqat=1>                          

1019 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

Privacy Policy 
<http://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=8053&elqTrackId=a2758fdcd1e84f329518ee0faa1991b3&elq=a45d2e85d4e14b19b46e4d8d9c4bf669&elqaid=16031&elqat=1> | 

Manage Preferences 
<http://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=8346&elqTrackId=12e4099af35c4b08b48786ea915a5a42&emailAddress=ashish%40lsmindia.com&elq=a45d2e85d4e14b19b46e4d8d9c4bf669&elqaid=16031&elqat=1>