Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Abhishek Kumar Pandey
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 14:32:16 +0530

Hi Sir,

Request you to kindly help us the below verification mail.

Regards,

Sagar Anand

Research Associate

0124 407 8468 / 96546 02008

Layman Marketing and Research Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

 <https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/> https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 6:09 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Employment Verification of Abhishek Kumar Pandey
Importance: High

To, 

Human resource

Livesalesmann

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

We would appreciate your assistance in completing the below form, please
help us with your prompt feedback in the appropriate column.

 

Details claimed by candidate

Details confirmed by HR Team

Employee Code:

 

Name of Employee:

 Abhishek Kumar Pandey

Date of Joining: 

 November 2017

Date of Leaving:

 15th June 2018

Designation:

 CSE

CTC:

 INR.210000 PA

Reasons for leaving:

Voluntary 

Supervisor: (Please Specify Name & Designation)

Details Required

Any Disciplinary/ Performance Issues: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Full & Final Formalities (Clear/Pending)

Details Required

Eligible for rehire: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Verified By: (Please specify designation and contact no.)

Details Required

 

 

Regards,

Sagar Anand

Research Associate

0124 407 8468 / 96546 02008

Layman Marketing and Research Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

 <https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/> https://www.facebook.com/LaymanGGN/

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.