Subject: FW: Your order has arrived at the store
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 10:08:51 +0000

Hi,

Can you please print it out?

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Zara <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 30 July 2018 at 9:44 AM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Your order has arrived at the store

[ZARA]
ORDER READY FOR PICK-UP – E-TICKET ATTACHED

Hello deeksha

Your order 560816644 is ready to be picked up at the store of your choice.

Remember that you can ask any of our staff members for your order, and that you must present a valid form of ID together with the order number.

Please note you have 7 business days to pick up your order.

Please find attached the electronic receipt, instead of the traditional printed receipt.

Return in store: You can show the electronic receipt from the screen of your mobile phone, or you can print it out. Please remember that the receipt is essential for returning or exchanging an item.

Return from home: Please make the request from your Zara.com account and follow the instructions. You don’t need to print the receipt.

As your purchase has been made as a guest, without registration, to manage your order (cancel, request a return or having access to your invoice), please click here<https://www.zara.com/in/en/guest-user/order/560816644/detail?hash=3d997ab2129e07b6b41ecd6ed380da5c7e02dac96c288f3b58990d3736b358d1e2db8b474201bf2e778e5479e6335724eab1be513d381e81e2a61eb2ffdca0d8>.

For more information, please see our Purchase conditions<https://static.zara.net/static//pdfs/IN/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-en_IN-20180619.pdf>.

Order number: 560816644

Order date: 28/07/18

Delivery: Pick up in the store

Payment method: Cash on delivery

Billing address
deeksha .
India
Telephone:
Mobile phone: +91 9810510757

Shipping address
Zara - MALL OF INDIA
PLOT NO M03 SECTOR 18
NOIDA   201301
UTTAR PRADESH  ,   India
Mobile phone: +91 1206209742
Woman, Man, Kid

Description     Reference       Colour  Size    Units   Amount
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/1639/101/251/2/c-179-0-2048-3072/w/400/1639101251_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1526477102757]     TOP WITH CUTWORK EMBROIDERY AND POCKETS
        0/1639/101/251/02       Off-white       S       1       ₹ 990.00
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/1971/064/071/2/c-209-0-2048-3072/w/400/1971064071_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1523442308750]     CREASED-EFFECT SHIRT
        0/1971/064/071/02       ecru/khaki      S       1       ₹ 990.00
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/2488/042/251/2/c-135-0-2048-3072/w/400/2488042251_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1521029643011]     LINEN TOP WITH CONTRASTING TOPSTITCHING
        0/2488/042/251/03       Off-white       M       1       ₹ 990.00
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/3564/084/251/2/c-198-0-2048-3072/w/400/3564084251_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1529949690000]     CONTRASTING EMBROIDERED TOP
        0/3564/084/251/03       Off-white       M       1       ₹ 990.00
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/3666/068/250/2/c-180-0-2048-3072/w/400/3666068250_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1521822947489]     TOP WITH CUTWORK EMBROIDERY
        0/3666/068/250/01       White   XS      1       ₹ 990.00
[https://static.zara.net/photos//2018/V/0/1/p/5107/047/671/2/c-215-0-2048-3072/w/400/5107047671_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1518182448367]     EMBROIDERED BLOUSE
        0/5107/047/671/01       Raspberry       XS      1       ₹ 990.00
Total products: ₹ 5,940.00
Delivery costs: ₹ 0.00
Total:  ₹ 5,940.00
*Including GST

For any further questions or concerns, please contact Zara.com Customer Service at:

Telephone:000 800 0501 020