Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of July 22nd, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:31:25 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

HFL's Weekly SummarySunday, July 22nd – Saturday, July 28th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

2 members were added:
Subho and Videl ( Vishal )

2 accounts were deactivated:
Pritish and Abhinav

1 member became inactive:
Melissa

View a complete list of member changes:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-408111342231/admin/billing/changes

---

Your members sent a total of 1,469 messages last week (that's 605 more
than the week before). Of those, 2% were in public channels and 98% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-408111342231/admin/stats

---

An average email is 500 characters. At that rate, your workspace’s
Slack messages last week prevented 147 emails. At least.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

In total there are 12 people in your workspace (up 2 from last week)
(that's not including 2 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-408111342231/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-408111342231/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly