Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of July 15th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:30:15 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, July 15th – Saturday, July 21st

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

2 members were added:
Ralph and Kaeiara

View your directory:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-402761414292/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 427 messages last week (that's 329 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 19% were in public channels, 12% were
in private channels, and 69% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 14 files (that's 6 fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-402761414292/admin/stats

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 3 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

Ron

In total there are 19 people in your workspace (up 2 from last week)
(that's not including 25 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-402761414292/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-402761414292/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly