Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of July 15th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:31:06 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

HFL's Weekly SummarySunday, July 15th – Saturday, July 21st

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member became inactive:
Ashish

View a complete list of member changes:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-402448952177/admin/billing/changes

---

Your members sent a total of 864 messages last week (that's 464 more
than the week before). Of those, 3% were in public channels and 97% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 6 files (that's 5 more than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-402448952177/admin/stats

---

Your workspace had 842 direct messages last week, an average of 64 per
person. That’s 97% of the workspace’s total messages for the week!

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

In total there are 13 people in your workspace.

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-402448952177/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-402448952177/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly