Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of July 15th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:30:46 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, July 15th – Saturday, July 21st

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

2 members became inactive:
ritu and Nizam

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-404325045542/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 603 messages last week (that's 96 more than
the week before). Of those, 30% were in public channels and 70% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 12 files (that's 4 fewer
than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-404325045542/admin/stats

---

An average email is 500 characters. At that rate, your workspace’s
Slack messages last week prevented 60 emails. At least.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 25 people in your workspace (that's not including 198
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-404325045542/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-404325045542/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly