Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Subir Chakma'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'smfexinc'" <[email-masked]>, "'bs'" <[email-masked]>, "'czimmer100'" <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'bombshell'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:11:16 -0700

I resent the prepaid return label to her email address. Please have her
check the junk folder or spam folder if she doesn't receive it in her inbox.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive       

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 10:31 AM
To: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked]>
Cc: smfexinc <[email-masked]>; bs <[email-masked]>; czimmer100
<[email-masked]>; manager <[email-masked]>; bombshell
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Bombshell Order 00

Hi Sheri,

Global E order number: GE2769836US

Please resend an international FedEx prepaid label to the customer at email
address [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Regards,

Subir

 

Subir Chakma

Operations 

 <http://www.livesalesman.com> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: subirlsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9716481117

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

  _____  

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "smfexinc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bs"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "czimmer100" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "manager" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bombshell" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:06:43 AM
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Thanks for the help Sheri.

I will inform the customer regarding it.

Regards,

Pritish

  _____  

From: "sheri" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"smfexinc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bs"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "czimmer100" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"manager" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:05:56 AM
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00

A prepaid return label has been sent to the customer. She will receive it
directly from our FedEx server.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:26 AM
To: smfexinc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; bs
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: czimmer100 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
manager <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
bombshell <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Hi Team,

Can I get an update on this please?

Regards,

Pritish

  _____  

From: "bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:53:12 AM
Subject: Bombshell Order 00

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Others

Order Number

00

Describe what needs to be done

Order ID - GE2769836US

This customer has reported to us that it seems that she received two
packages for the same order. Not sure how did that happened however she
would like to return one package back to us. 

Can you please send her an international prepaid label to the email address
- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Here details are - 

Emma Sutherland
64 Taieri Mouth Road
Rd 1
AUK
Brighton 9091
New Zealand 
+64277365550

Thanks.