Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of July 1st, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 04:30:17 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, July 1st – Saturday, July 7th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Melissa

1 account was deactivated:
Susan

1 member became inactive:
Ron

View your directory:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-394954305234/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 833 messages last week (that's 207 more
than the week before). Of those, 9% were in public channels, 1% were in
private channels, and 90% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 7 files (that's 1 fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-394954305234/admin/stats

---

The most talkative member of your workspace last week was sankalp, with
182 messages. Nice work, sankalp!

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 3 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

Ron

In total there are 14 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 25 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-394954305234/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-394954305234/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly