Subject: Attendance Report for June 2018
From: "Surender Aggarwal" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 22:35:46 +0530

Dear Akanksha Kwatra,

 Our records indicate that you had taken unscheduled leaves in the month of
June, for which we have still not received any leave application or
supporting documents for us to consider approval of your leaves, and hence
in such case your leaves will be considered unapproved/unsanctioned. An a
one time exception you have untill 12 noon on Thursday the 5th July to send
us the documents and application. No requests after 12 noon can be accepted
as the payroll will move to the next step in calculation.

 Reminder - as per the policy for any unscheduled leave you are required to
submit an application explaining in detail your circumstances for leave
along with supporting documents (whatever documents are demanded by the
company at the time of application) on the very first day of you returning
to work after your leave, for leaves to be considered for approval. Any
documents not submitted on your first day of rejoining work are not
considered.

Payroll Team