Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 86562
From: "Mary Vallejo" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi'" <[email-masked]>, "'smfexinc'" <[email-masked]>, "'bs'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'czimmer100'" <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'bombshell'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 15:53:33 -0700

Will do. 

Regards, 

Mary Vallejo 

Director of Operations

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd 

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Tel:  (562) 948-4400 Ext: 7016

Fax: (562) 948-4459

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 2:15 PM
To: smfexinc <[email-masked]>; bs <[email-masked]>
Cc: czimmer100 <[email-masked]>; manager <[email-masked]>; bombshell <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 86562

Hi Team,

Please process and ship this order.

Regards,

Paul

  _____  

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "smfexinc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bs" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "czimmer100" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "manager" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:13:07 AM
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 86562

Hi Team,

Please hold the order for now and do not cancel it.

Regards,

Pritish

  _____  

From: "bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:05:32 AM
Subject: Bombshell Order 86562

 

 

 

  <https://cdn.jotfor.ms/assets/img/builder/email_logo_small.png> 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Cancel Order

Order Number

86562

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Please cancel this order. 

 

 

 

 

 

  <https://events.jotform.com/email/5550000555/?ref=4061137320381359496&res=lsmindia&eventID=70646350960457>