Subject: RE: 72005241 // 31603584283 CUST --CHERRY E COMMERCE
From: "Rajni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'JAI BHARDWAJ'" <[email-masked]>, "'NISHA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anuj Verma'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:00:09 +0530

Hi Ashish,

This has reference to the subject shipment please update on below mail.

Thanks & Regards,

 Rajni

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

United Business Xpress  India Pvt. Ltd.

128/B-1, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi -110066

Tel:  +91 11 4210 0000 Fax: +91 11 4210 0010  <http://www.ubxpress.in/>
www.ubxpress.in

Please do not mark any mail to below email ID's as these are not in working.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

 

PLEASE NOTE - NO CREDIT ON IMPORT SHIPMENTS ,PLEASE ARRANGE TO COLLECT YOUR
SHIPMENT FROM OUR OFFICE AFTER PAYING COD AND DUTY 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. SAVE PAPER

From: Rajni [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 1:20 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'JAI BHARDWAJ'; 'NISHA'; 'Anuj Verma'
Subject: RE: 72005241 // 31603584283 CUST --CHERRY E COMMERCE
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

The said shipment is still undelivered and now showing no response from
consignee / incorrect delivery address. Request you to please update on
below ail by today evening.

In case of no revert the case will be close from our end, no query will be
entertained for this particular packet in future.

If shipment auto returned / abandon the charges will be billed to your
account accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

 Rajni

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

United Business Xpress  India Pvt. Ltd.

128/B-1, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi -110066

Tel:  +91 11 4210 0000 Fax: +91 11 4210 0010  <http://www.ubxpress.in/>
www.ubxpress.in

Please do not mark any mail to below email ID's as these are not in working.

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

 

PLEASE NOTE - NO CREDIT ON IMPORT SHIPMENTS ,PLEASE ARRANGE TO COLLECT YOUR
SHIPMENT FROM OUR OFFICE AFTER PAYING COD AND DUTY 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. SAVE PAPER

From: NISHA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 10:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'JAI BHARDWAJ'; 'Anuj Verma'; 'Rajni'
Subject: 72005241 // 31603584283 CUST --CHERRY E COMMERCE

Dear  Customer,

The said consignment is undelivered and held at destination due to no
response from consignee on given contact number.

Please provide the required information within 3 days of receiving this
email to avoid RTN/ Abandon at your expenses.

 

19 Jun 201803:11 PM

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

On Hold - Attempting to Contact Customer / No Answer on Phone

 

Thanks & regards,

Nisha Khandelwal

TEAM LEADER-CS

Mail to : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

United Business Xpress India Pvt. Ltd /UBX Logistics 

128/B, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi -110066

Tel:  +91 11 4210 0000 Fax: +91 11 4210 0010 

 <http://www.ubxpress.in/> www.ubxpress.in

 

PLEASE NOTE - NO CREDIT ON IMPORT SHIPMENTS ,PLEASE ARRANGE TO COLLECT YOUR
SHIPMENT FROM OUR OFFICE AFTER PAYING COD AND DUTY 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. SAVE PAPER