Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of June 17th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 04:30:17 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

HFL's Weekly SummarySunday, June 17th – Saturday, June 23rd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 464 messages last week (that's 241 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 14% were in public channels and 86%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 2 files (that's 44
fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-387244126770/admin/stats

---

The channel your workspace used most last week was #feedback
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-387244126770/archives/feedback),
with 46 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

In total there are 7 people in your workspace.

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-387244126770/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-387244126770/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly