Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:26:39 -0700

Got it!

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 2:23 PM
To: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; manager
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Hi Sheri,

If the order is already shipped then please leave it as it is. I will let
the customer know that we were unable to cancel it and if they want they
should return it.

Thanks for trying.

 

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

  _____  

From: Sheri Meninga <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:51:15 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; manager;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00 

Since this order has already shipped, is there anything we need to do with
the Global-E platform in order to void it? Please advise.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: JotForm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 2:07 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Bombshell Order 00

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Cancel Order

Order Number

00

Describe what needs to be done

Order number GE3028341US

Hi Team,

Please cancel this order. 

Thanks