Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the other workspace for June 22nd, 2018 at 1:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:41:39 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the other workspace
(https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-385688657137/).

---

@Sharon
View in the archives:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-385688657137/archives/D9SSEKAR4/p1529652894000247

Sharon (1:04 PM, June 22nd)
Hi

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-6b29639028-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-fc3d293507-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-14f7d87b8c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-ef15ae1dcd-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-68a12e2d24-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-cdede9e8ab-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/account.