Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of June 10th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 04:30:16 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, June 10th – Saturday, June 16th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Susan

1 member became inactive:
Cynthia

View your directory:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-383157415218/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 858 messages last week (that's 394 more
than the week before). Of those, 12% were in public channels and 88%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 9 files. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-383157415218/admin/stats

---

Happy Sunday! Last week you sent 52 messages, received DMs from 1
person, and uploaded 4 files. Good work.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

In total there are 12 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 25 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-383157415218/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-383157415218/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly