Subject: Never miss an important message
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:31:36 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Never miss an important message

Invite your team
You’ve invited  people so far — is anyone missing? Bring your whole team into the conversation and start being more productive together.

Invite People
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=d8876246d64d624cd4d34ec508d4651b313a73ddd227a047ef6b7afcebae2d1fbf7c9f5db5abe49ddbb3e9679078ad550791057fdd4f574a294009a15832733f

*************************************************

HFL
Workspace URL: hflgroup.slack.com

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=828063209337fff7aa6b3d9513fb1040e34639390119ffa4c696e9302a4082da49ce5fc37c3cc0f888bae2c9a6b3d664dc5f9f443aa928df4dcb36ff54fbceab

*************************************************

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105

Our Blog
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=18938c571a3ec3309c11e9596b133ae138297fef7713e53c2bfdf8fa86d8f393ca17fd68969fd2c44a8f6a4779b1235a36fbe0b7012a266a4eee78471c309351

Unsubscribe
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=1d8801ac79d5e3f05e1b189872502b8e8582392a216365ddb1de36218c75b13fb67efcd2c7c67a21ced8099651d6d824c6ae224d726361ce623eba4efef76cc7

Policies
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=6d01bde27014ff112a3d85f9b17a94938c60159fcc4d3b31f0da4b6f0c4322af10f3ec3f2ad89fb044e502b98efa6ec4a3a16b646f984792be373a37f9de0d4d