Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the other workspace for June 12th, 2018 at 4:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:26:39 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the other workspace
(https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-379766226580/).

---

@Sharon
View in the archives:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-294984175473-379766226580/archives/D9SSEKAR4/p1528801863000114

Sharon (4:41 PM, June 12th)
Ok thanks

Remember that I have an exam on 18th June - Monday as I spoke to Maam
about it she said she will give the day off on that day. Don't forget OK

If I have off who will do?

Only Ashish and Pritish are there?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-6b29639028-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-fc3d293507-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-14f7d87b8c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-ef15ae1dcd-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-68a12e2d24-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-cdede9e8ab-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/account.