Subject: Stay connected at your desk or on the go
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 22:31:39 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Stay connected at your desk or on the go

http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=a87f2e4f98e1b5a083d2fd13f884184b84e6b118709a1bd139d440f02d9a64321ba1d534f0951ccb721bc549e05f851149e03389703c6429d28cb7398802c850

*************************************************

HFL
Workspace URL: hflgroup.slack.com

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=a87f2e4f98e1b5a02b9f6dfb4a0f89d630d8cfcd3fe5eea75216cc7c1fcf79a863131aaf5b294af760e1b495772c5419255a60c2ed4c2a03bbba542fa6aa0591

*************************************************

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105

Our Blog
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=a87f2e4f98e1b5a0377ee0a6bca3d98d84869ce5a7f67ff50030f6044bcd22d97b3e2ccaf8cba70fc78e8ce7572ae12908ab9fec910b284ba0a33f4c310fcf5b

Unsubscribe
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=a87f2e4f98e1b5a04d6b09d33d34051a5b6ad60ea9657f735add213caf92825cff0bd667aadac4661644b3b21d32cb866b548d27b0ecc690c37368f9a36a1976

Policies
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=a87f2e4f98e1b5a0df7f078e2617f5f97fa6c49ad8a74477edfc82285aa03c7365de541d1f676e7b8132d5f84467f3cb9fdf20367b953c58cbbec2908fa154c4