Subject: GE2904957US
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 08:57:57 -0700

Hello,

I've received a few different requests regarding this order. First to
cancel, then not to cancel, then change the address, then cancel again.

Here is where the order stands, we are unable to ship the order due to an
invalid address. The most recent request asked me to cancel the order so
that is what I did. I just wanted to double check and make sure that the
order should be cancelled. Please advise.

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00
From: "Dhirendra Singh. Bhauryal" <[email-masked]>
To: "sheri" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "czimmer100" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>, "Bombshell" <[email-masked]>, "smfexinc" <[email-masked]>, "bs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 18:30:40 -0700

Hi Sheri,

Customer came on chat and provided with the following  address. Please check if the below address works:

Address 1: Aljabal street 
Address 2: Deir Al Asad
City : Deir Al Asad
Zip code : 20188
Country : Isreal
Phone number: 0552234655

Regards

  _____  

From: "dhirendra" <[email-masked]>
To: "sheri" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "czimmer100" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>, "Bombshell" <[email-masked]>, "smfexinc" <[email-masked]>, "bs" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 6:34:31 AM
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Hi Sheri,

We will check with the customer.

Regards

  _____  

From: "sheri" <[email-masked]>
To: "dhirendra" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "czimmer100" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>, "Bombshell" <[email-masked]>, "smfexinc" <[email-masked]>, "bs" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 6:32:31 AM
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00

Unfortunately we were unable to ship this order, the shipping address is coming back as invalid. Please advise if there is an updated address.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the shipper.

 

 

From: Dhirendra Singh. Bhauryal <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2018 2:41 PM
To: sheri <[email-masked]>
Cc: czimmer100 <[email-masked]>; manager <[email-masked]>; Bombshell <[email-masked]>; smfexinc <[email-masked]>; bs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Thank you Sheri for the update.

Regards

  _____  

From: "sheri" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "dhirendra" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "czimmer100" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "manager" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "smfexinc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "bs" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 3:05:59 AM
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00

Will do. The order will ship as normal.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the shipper.

 

 

From: Dhirendra Singh. Bhauryal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2018 1:42 PM
To: czimmer100 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; manager <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Bombshell <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; smfexinc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; bs <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; sheri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 00

Hi Sheri,

The customer came back and is asking not to cancel the order. Please do not cancel the order.

Thanks,

Daisy

  _____  

From: "Bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Bombshell" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 2:01:15 AM
Subject: Bombshell Order 00

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Cancel Order

Order Number

00

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Order no.- GE2904957US

Please cancel the order.

Thanks

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 00
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 08:27:25 -0700

This order has been cancelled.          

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the shipper.

 

 

From: JotForm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 12:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 00

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Cancel Order

Order Number

00

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Please cancel this order  - GE2904957US

Thanks