Subject: Invite more people to Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 22:31:40 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Invite more people to Slack 

Invite your team
You’ve invited 4 people so far — is anyone missing? Bring your whole team into the conversation and start being more productive together.

Invite People
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=998af84037a48017b1b9cdd934cc8c86c7c394219874445e69bfd139ad3c9cd08a7bb2bbe9f77445bd411bd0972778e0c87c4fa38d1fc9afa9eb6484ba7bf2cd

*************************************************

HFL
Workspace URL: hflgroup.slack.com

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=998af84037a480176ef65b3147695840f1488a406124dc991e3c93422e15c135361a6e3288a16293331e249574c135f8d3920269170503ec848f28e29cf1163a

*************************************************

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105

Our Blog
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=998af84037a4801771531ac2dd81c8e56cbd6c6dc1fadf2e4da781bc4cd25b707cff1a56a024ebce4f01a60f74c42c171c65f772d0c812e654bd3eac903363f0

Unsubscribe
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=998af84037a48017cbc2703eb309e9e15cf0a74f40ca8b437c5d9fdc22972d957d746ab5db19cad9cb18e5be9b2b477029dbc8ae6146565255d339d60d97576c

Policies
http://click.email.slack-core.com/?qs=998af84037a48017434cba4c80cdb9c96f9a3565df24bca2eaa34ade4940643adfd6b6e1da0d9093aa1815c2d0d03031d08267759cf7bd2970dcca05395567cd