Subject: Invite your teammates to Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:22:15 +0000

Ashish, forward this email to the people you’d like to invite to your
workspace. Anyone who has this message can use the link below to sign
up. Manage your invite link: 
https://hflgroup.slack.com/admin/shared_invites

--

Join HFL on Slack

Ashish has created the new Slack workspace HFL. You can use the link
below to join this workspace — it only takes a minute to create an
account!

Use this link to get started:
https://join.slack.com/t/hflgroup/shared_invite/enQtMzc2ODczMTczMDQxLTllMTY5NGU2YjE2M2I5MTBjNzA1NmYzMTdlNjBlOGNlMjRiMGU2MDBjMjBmMGNhNTA2YTU4YzQzNTQ0ZmI1MGQ

--

What is Slack?

Slack makes it easy for teams to communicate and get work done together.
See Slack in action:
https://slack.com/is