Subject: HFL on Slack: New Account Details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:16:45 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve created the new Slack workspace HFL. Here are your account
details:

Workspace Name: HFL
Workspace URL: hflgroup.slack.com
Email: [email-masked]

Your workspace is on the free plan (https://slack.com/pricing), with
unlimited messaging and the ability to search the 10,000 most recent
messages.

This is the first of several quick emails on how to get the most out of
Slack. We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?

Check out our Slack guides
(https://get.slack.help/hc/categories/202622877-Slack-Guides) for tips
on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates from
your other tools.