Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of May 27th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 04:30:19 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly SummarySunday, May 27th – Saturday, June 2nd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member became inactive:
Sankalp

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-374222167728/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 2,343 messages last week (that's 196 more
than the week before). Of those, 13% were in public channels and 87%
were direct messages. Your members also uploaded 34 files (that's 18
more than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-374222167728/admin/stats

---

The most talkative member of your workspace last week was Mohammed Taha,
with 124 messages. Nice work, Mohammed!

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There are 2 admins:
ashish

pritish

In total there are 33 people in your workspace (that's not including 188
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-374222167728/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-374222167728/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly