Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of April 22nd, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:30:12 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, April 22nd – Saturday, April 28th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

2 members became inactive:
alex and Danny

View your directory:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-355441386771/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 876 messages last week (that's 534 more
than the week before). Of those, 13% were in public channels, 1% were in
private channels, and 86% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 12 files (that's 7 more than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-355441386771/admin/stats

---

The channel your workspace used most last week was #escalations
(https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-355441386771/archives/escalations),
with 90 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

In total there are 12 people in your workspace (that's not including 20
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-355441386771/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-355441386771/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly