Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 77551
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, "'ClientService-1'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 15:12:03 -0700

Hi Pritish,

The changes have been made.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 2:40 PM
To: ClientService-1 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; manager
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 77551

Hi Team,

Sure no problem. Please make these changes once you receive the order and
also update once done. 

Thanks in advance.

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

From: ClientService-1 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:02:34 AM
To: [email-masked]; manager; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 77551 

We have not yet received this order.

Regards, 

Client Services 

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd 

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Tel: (562)948-4400 x 7018

Fax: (562)948-4459

From: JotForm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 1:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 77551

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Others

Order Number

77551

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri,

Please change the Size for the item in the order to High-Waist Thigh Highs -
Gray/Black
XS.

Just to clarify the order should only have 
1 x High-Waist Thigh Highs - Gray/Black
XS.

Regards,
Paul