Subject: [Slack] other updates for the week of April 15th, 2018
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 04:30:13 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

other's Weekly SummarySunday, April 15th – Saturday, April 21st

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 342 messages last week (that's 296 fewer
than the week before). Of those, 25% were in public channels, 4% were in
private channels, and 71% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 5 files (that's 13 fewer than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-351127041923/admin/stats

---

The busiest hour last week was 1-2pm on Saturday, when your workspace
sent 88 messages. Holy speedtyping!

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
dee
ravi (primary owner)

There are 2 admins:
Ashish Dabral

Paul

In total there are 12 people in your workspace (that's not including 20
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-351127041923/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about it:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/x-t152599541158-351127041923/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://bombshell-team.slack.com/unsub/U8NUY55DX-c64724c762-weekly