Subject: A small token of appreciation from the Windows team
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 10:07:15 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

 Choose from these stunning new wallpapers | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=6c13fc61000c0250db9b5ff20a77a5b9078749fdef52ba6b15569f99021e2233dbc33f912a0258fc8787941173d9e85f0cb6e8cad8c7a65856c86d3345d5db0a6237fb2b12fe4f37ea06fdff750ba7d1 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a6541560c33010920e7c61e383567186ffb18e29fe1aa304fe77acb0656c14639e810b8c0a736c4aeecdcda1779a660ada39dca 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156ef70e5ab0550bd6d81f6f0d66ee7164bada3b3d2bdc51e5f6cbf9c5d51940c0481c76743f20af296008845e5a761640a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156ef70e5ab0550bd6d81f6f0d66ee7164bada3b3d2bdc51e5f6cbf9c5d51940c0481c76743f20af296008845e5a761640a 
Thank you... 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156ef70e5ab0550bd6d81f6f0d66ee7164bada3b3d2bdc51e5f6cbf9c5d51940c0481c76743f20af296008845e5a761640a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a65415645aa76e143912a38d2c7bd2aec7b07563a6e8b7d52bcc6ede3b7c4808bf59fbb845e754b4ff297d2c584bb3b2e8a00ef 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156fa9bba50439ec0ea15deea71f163047f3cb2e71a5ba3f95ac503634257ccd1326f3b23826579d68feae641e10e63afd4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a65415679e36f7d35a0d8cfe7052810f209b5fa11baada2ba03a45d64ae46c7aaf11cab896290bf9b846769b8539dc2f6f8fa67 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156fcc3ce5abfd09fdc858d5001f5f1c0fe6fb50da2cdb140cad4c4a27eca499b780c3aa831fbebde620760e86a9f3bb100 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a65415686ce10d4654a482b8672d33d831486096a6b2f296cd1bb1d36b1c3f6954bb0e7d22947f10adbf1b2283e0810b1547c16 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156bc81195d4fbf2145c03f6a3ff668b64890cc567d9e5ab1e36a668e14ec9354add7d15bca8d3b21161fbe389fcc82af98 

Every day, we're reminded of what makes Windows great—you. Thank you for making us a part of your life.

 As a token of our appreciation, here's an opportunity to personalize your PC with a new wallpaper.We’ve selected a few that we hope you'll enjoy.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a6541564ff420f785585379e572033de0a52fa087a560ef2756ba8317d7eda756dd1f5c4fb9eb70acc3b74c77d1e87cb2a7b263 

 CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE 1  

The Windows Team

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a65415616fae97977f0b3e0f76cfadf1fe24bad42852a7b6fdc13a06a2c8ae2dfb2ceae154e6eeb8cda3c56e6de03d663e1c2b0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156d5cf2b176a4882797883e8659611cd904a4b25db8374376b6398a30b305da008e0e67fc773b41e333d35ab29b3ae8d53 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156ef56e25f602fe364b4367c831e827a9a89072f84eff79e6157fc992ff188df532e1ad13ca41e51cf75c7601aa19b4b4c 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a6541569b3b999b7fff2bc640fea777e8126ee1737a5d29338257fc2d9304d8abffcf3284dbb0adf64c2d878ae603f1a05152a9 

1Internet access fees may apply. Themes are only available for devices on Windows 10 Creators Update and later. 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156b995573b0c872bf23156015b2297c6ef9be3fcb2f949047811e5dec644832c5897ca2847adfeca04f7087e19e435dcbf 
Check to determine if you are on the latest version of  Windows 10.

ESRB: Everyone (all themes)

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156e130fae3005b84ff4165744590566ffb11c7ded1b1738dfd45a9e762071de723d5594c2996991d408973d9913a1842b5994f0c8f1dbd54e7 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=e242cfd52a654156e01d32d89072ad975ca31497e28ac73c17869e91a3d43749a783a0c5b1c402d4f710cd48f4e4987403a4db63c13b8c1e 
Privacy Statement 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052