Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 108879
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, "'ClientService-1'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 11:27:22 -0700

Please see invoice attached.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 9:59 AM
To: ClientService-1 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; manager <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 108879

Hi Sheri,

Is it possible fort you to send us the invoice (in email) for this order as
the customer is requesting an invoice. 

Thanks in advance. 

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

From: ClientService-1 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 10:22:26 PM
To: [email-masked]; manager; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 108879 

This order was already shipped before this email was received.

Regards, 

Client Services 

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd 

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Tel: (562)948-4400 x 7018

Fax: (562)948-4459

From: JotForm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 6:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 108879

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Others

Order Number

108879

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri - Please send a copy of the invoice of this order to the customer.
Thanks!!