Subject: RE: #71300 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 17:03:05 -0700

This order has been cancelled.

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: #71300 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc

Hi Team,

Please cancel this order.

 

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:08:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: #71300 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc 

Hi Team,

Please cancel this order.

 

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

 

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, 5 April, 2018 05:03:57
Subject: #71300 : Order Information from Fulfillment Express, Inc

Information Sheet for Order 5847167
for client Bombshell Sportswear 

  _____  

Reminder: Address came in with invalid characters. Please advise.

  _____  

Customer

  Sold to :
  natsuki nakajima
  本町 1-5-7
  志木市, JP-11, . 353-0004
  Japan

  Ship to :
  natsuki nakajima
  本町 1-5-7
  志木市, JP-11, . 353-0004
  Japan

  Bill-Phone : 806/747-0496
  Ship-Phone: 806/747-0496

  eMail : [email-masked]

Order

  Order No. : #71300 ,Dated :03/16/18(at 06:33) , from file :
BS03162018070026H.CSV

  Ref. : 5847167

  PO No. : #71300
  Pickticket : 

  Order Type : Fulfillment

  Ship via : USPS First Class Int Service 

  Campaign : BSHOPIFY

  Subtotal : $82.00

  Shipping : $13.54

  Sales Tax : $0.00

  Order Total : $95.54

Items

  Qty

  Item Number

  Description

  Price

  Total

  1

  22022

  Sock Leggings - Blue - M

  82.00

  82.00

  1

  SOCKINS

  Sock It To Ya Insert

  0.00

  0.00

  1

  AUTHINS

  Bombshell Authentic Insert

  0.00

  0.00

 

Item Number

Serial Number(s)

  

Packages

  Box #

  Ship Date

  Tracking No.

  Weight (lbs|kg)

  Size (ins)

  1

  Open

  0.51 | 0.23

  0x0x0

  

This message is provided by www.drips.biz <http://www.drips.biz>