Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 71225
From: "Sheri Meninga" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pritish Nandi[LSM]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mary Vallejo'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 15:09:59 -0700

Hello,

Yes the replacement order has been entered. Here is the tracking #:

USPS 1st class int'l - LZ176262653US

 

Regards,

Sheri Meninga

Senior Account Executive

Fulfillment Express, Inc. 

7271 Paramount Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660

P: (562) 948-4400 x 8001 | F: (562) 948-4459

 

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message. Please also be advised that any shipping fees
presented in this document are only a quote and are subject to our
interpretation of your requirements. We assume no responsibility for the
accuracy of the quote, only that we are providing the information on a best
effort basis. Actual charges may vary based on actual fees billed by the
shipper.

 

 

From: Pritish Nandi[LSM] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 2:37 PM
To: Mary Vallejo <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; manager
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bombshell Order 71225

Hi Team,

Could you please confirm if this order was entered. We are unable to find
this order in the portal and customer is requesting a tracking number. 

Please confirm as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance. 

Pritish Nandi

Operations

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

Skype: pritish-lsm

Phone:  <tel:%2B91%20120%204332621> +91 120 4332621

Mobile: +91 9711265886

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

From: Mary Vallejo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:39:10 AM
To: [email-masked]; manager; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Bombshell Order 71225 

Replacement order has been entered. 

Regards, 

Mary Vallejo 

Director of Operations

Fulfillment Express, Inc.

7271 Paramount Blvd 

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Tel:  (562) 948-4400 Ext: 7016

Fax: (562) 948-4459

From: JotForm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bombshell Order 71225

 

 

 

BOMBSHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUEST

 

What needs to be done

Reship - Partial Order

Order Number

71225

Describe what needs to be done

Hi Sheri - Please Ship Tickle My Back Sports Bra - White S(SKU: 53111) in
this order as it was not shipped earlier. Also, please mark it as $5 and
send it via USPS International. Thanks!!